Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Trip To Middle Earth

No not really.

Hello all, sorry about last week. I didn't forget, I swear, I got distracted by beer again and I never had a chance to write a post after Wednesday. But I have one for you today, a short one, a Spartan-less one, but one none the less!

I am a huge fan of Lord of the Rings, not quite as rabid as I used to be but close. A while back I made a few things that could be called Elvenesque...

 Every Tolkien geek needs their cloak!


 I worked so hard on this dress when I was about 15 years old and when the night came for me to get to wear it I was so sick, I got to wear it for all of 45 minutes before going home to bed.
Doesn't my sister look gorgeous in it? I think so.
I wonder where that dress is now...hmm. Maybe mom knows?

so mostly you get pretty pictures today, not really feeling this writing thing, I'm going to cross stitch now.
Good night all

No comments:

Post a Comment