Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Beer stole my time

I really don't have anything worth posting about today, so I'm just going to ramble on a bit until I get enough words on the page to pretend it's a post.

I did not get a Spartan done for you today, I'm sorry, but beer stole my time this past weekend, so it's not my fault. Blame my boyfriend for buying tasty beer.
I do have nifty crafty things to talk about. As a birthday gift my friend Lynette took me crafty stuff shopping, so I could pick out what I wanted. I got my first "practical" crochet pattern book (I can't wait to try out quite a few of the patterns) it has sweaters and hats and hand warmers, seriously squeeful about starting a pair of hand warmers, I also got some wonderful, soft, green yarn to make said hand warmers. Love it!

oh yea! Yesterday I picked up a commission, nothing exciting, just hemming some pants and making rice filled bags that have something to do with hunting (I really don't know what, but something)

well I think I'm going to go crochet and fume about my day.
I'll have something better next week

No comments:

Post a Comment