Monday, October 24, 2011

Excues

Soooooo today's post will be late (like after work kind of late) because I spent all weekend at TRF (Texas Renaissance Festival, for those who don't know) I DID in fact take my Spartans and I DID in fact work on them, but by the time we arrived on site after 11pm Friday I didn't have the energy to do much more than chitter with my parents (we were camping with them in their trailer) a bit before passing the hell out.
Last week was ridiculously long and busy trying to prep for faire and Halloween AND do Spartans AAAANNNDDD work my full time job. I am exhausted STILL and I'm not done yet. I actually took a nap twice while INSIDE the faire Saturday, I was that level of tired.
SO as much as I hate to be posting late, I really have nothing for you until tonight when the Spartans are finished.

see you then

No comments:

Post a Comment